Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Beaches


The beaches here are absolutely beautiful. It is very hard to describe with words other than breathtaking. However, there is a big difference between the public and private beaches. This is a picture is of Coco Beach, a private beach, near sunset. The public beaches are not as clean as the private beaches. Every Sunday the public beaches are filled with people and music from around noon until well past dark (by the way it gets dark at 6:30PM). The private beaches tend to have alot of litter, homeless people, and vrime (theft). It is a rule of thumb not to travel to the public beaches at night. I live about 10 minutes from the beach. I can see and hear it from the roof of my school.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Shelley,

I can't believe I missed your call! I was on campus working on a draft of a psychological report. I'm so glad to hear that you are having a great time and that you are safe. You look great and the picture of the beach is beautiful. I'm also sad that you missed the birthday celebration but that just gives us more to celebrate when you return. I will email a link of the pictures from the party.

Love u,
Kizzy